Amalgamated Natural Resources Vessel, Guardian (ANRV-1502) is an EDS destroyer contracted to the ANR for use in combat defense against extraterrestrial aggressors like its rival IDC. The Guardian is equipped with drones, combat droids, and two SSTO shuttles. Unlike its carrier counterparts, the Guardian does not wield a magnetic railgun.
Originally commissioned as the EDSV Guardian shortly after the end of the Belt Wars in 2121. The Guardian is the flagship of the ANR's destroyer fleet.
- Commander Robin Danford
General characteristics Edit
- Displacement: 45,000 tons
- Length: 270 meters (887 feet)
- Beam: 33 meters (108 feet)
- Draft: 11.33 meters (37 feet)
- Speed: CLASSIFIED
- Crew complement: 40, combined officers and enlisted tally
- Armament: CLASSIFIED
- Armor: CLASSIFIED