| Call of Duty|
Call of Duty: Destined Warfare logo
|Distributor(s)||Activision Blizzard (Console)|
|Engine||Modified World at War IW 3.0 engine (Local Zombies)|
IW 4.0 (Online Zombies)
|Released||October 31, 2012 (Worldwide)|
|System requirements||3,0 GHz CPU|
1 GB RAM
16 GB Hard disk space
256 MB GPU
keyboard and mouse
Call of Duty: Destined Warfare, stylized as CALL OF DUTY: DESTINED WARFARE, and also abbreviated as COD:DW, DW or COD10 is a first-person shooter co-developed by Treyarch and Infinty Ward and published by Activision. This is the tenth main installment for the Call of Duty franchise, set for release on April 10, 2013.
Call of Duty: Destined Warfare takes place in the year 2019, three years after Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, and two years after Modern Warfare 3.
- "This end... is just the beginning."
- Death Wish
- Buscar y Destruir
- Tango Down!
- Breaking Ankles
- Blindfire Blockade
- T Crossing
- The Mad minute
- Houston, Texas
- Anchorage, Alaska
- Vancouver, British Columbia
- Greater Victoria, British Columbia
- London, England
- Birmingham, England
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- Cardiff, Wales
As with previous additions in the Call of Duty franchise, Call of Duty: Destined Warfare includes an online multiplayer feature, including many new maps, perks, guns and features. A major change is the fact that killstreaks, a feature last present in Call of Duty: Black Ops, returns.
- Overhang - A lush jungle that resides somewhere in Brazil.
- Market - The streets of an abandoned market, tons of sniper posts.
- Substation - A dark, abandoned NY substation that is very polluted.
- Museum - A near-completed war museum, with the roof and various rooms under construction.
- Memorial - A memorial somewhere in England, with fountains and a maze of corridors.
- Treetops - A forest area surrounded by mountains in Northern Quebec.
- Child's Play - A war-torn school and urban area in a friendly community.
- Devastation - One large factory that lies in ruins up in the desert.
- Subspace - A large military compound with underground corridors.
- Dropship - A large atomic bunker used by military people, the ceiling has many holes in it due to many attacks.
- Snowman - A dark mine on the side of a large mountain, many levels of outdoor and indoor fighting.
- Waterlogged - A large port on the side of the sea. It was created by Germany amd is located in said area.
- Home Run - Located in America, a large abandoned Baseball stadium is a victim of being the site of a war.
- Gamble - A large Las Vegas-esque casino with a large car show and underground parking-lot. Very similar to Black Ops' Hotel map.
- Harmony - A peaceful and large Asian sanctuary with many decaying areas.
- Canal - A large village in Italy, where a large canal runs through. A large Church bell will ring when either there is 1 minute left in a match, or the leader needs 500 points or less.