Call of Duty: Third World War is a 2013 Game set during Modern Warfare 2 & 3. It is made by Infinity Ward. Infinity Ward has Stated that they Want to make a game focusing on Non-American Armies during the Third World War.
This is the First Game with no American Characters excluding the US President and Sgt Lenison and Civilians.
It Focuses on Canadian Special Forces, The British Army (HM Armed Forces), The Italian Armed Forces and The Polish Resistance.
It is also The First Game where the Italians are not Enemies and Playable. It is also the first time since Call of Duty 3 wher Polish and Canadian Army appears.
There are 20 Missions Total. 5 of Each Country.
- The Falls - Defend The Canadian-American Border at Niagra Falls, Ontario
- Fowards we Go - Support the Canadian Tanks as They Cross the Border
- Mr President - Parachute to the Cheyene Mountains, Colorado and Rescue the President before it gets overrun
- Were Going Down to Denver! - Rescue the Green Beret Squad trapped in Denver
- And we're off - Evacuate from Denver
- Executive Order - Evacuate the Prime Minister and his Family from Chemical Attacked Downing Street
- The Only Way is Out - Push the Russian Forces out of Colchester
- D-Day II - Land in Cherbourg and retake the docks.
- Cherbourg - Retake Cherbourg City Hall
- Parisan Destruction - Bomb Paris
- Jayhawk - Director of JFT2
- LT. Murray - Squad Leader. JFT2
- SSGT. Beiber - Murray's Right Hand Man. JFT2
- Sgt. Harper - Playabe. JFT2
- Sgt. Telu - JFT2
- Corporal Brown - JFT2
- Chief Klarkson - Chief of Police of Niagara Falls, Ontario
- Prime Minister and Family
- Sir General John Blair KBE - Chief of Defence Staff of the British Armed Forces
- Sgt Malarky - Squad Leader. Welsh Dragoon Guards.
- Cpl Jones - Playable Character. Welsh Dragoon Guards
- Pvt Hopkins - Welsh Dragoon Guards
- Pvt Baker - Welsh Dragoon Guards
- Pvt Page - Welsh Dragoon Guards
- Major Horton - RAF.
- Niagra Falls, Ontario
- Cheyenne Mountains, Colorado
- Denver, Colorado
- Downing Street, London
- Colchester, Essex
- Cherbourg, Normandy