Sergeant Paul Keating
|Alias||Keating, Sarge, Sergeant|
|Weapon||M4A1 SOPMOD, SIG P226|
Paul Keating is a soldier that appears in the story, Nightmare. He serves as the Sergeant.
- DOB: April 1, 1985
- Rank: Sergeant
- Weapon(s): M4A1 SOPMOD, SIG Sauer P226
- Military Branch: U.S. Army
- Nationality: American
- Hometown: Boston, Massachusetts
Keating was born and raised in Boston, Massachusetts for most of his life. During the early stages of his life, he learned much about the world around him and what was going on. Later on, he understood more information about the U.S. military, since his father was also part of the U.S. Marine Corps. When he had had the chance, Keating signed up for the military, and was successfully placed in the U.S. Army. He started out as a private, like everyone else that started the same year as he, and he eventually was promoted to a sergeant.
- Primary: M4A1 SOPMOD w/ Suppressor, 1x30mm Tasco scope, and Grenade Launcher
- Secondary: SIG Sauer P226 w/ attached light and Suppressor
- iPod Touch
- Stun Grenades/Smoke Grenades
- "Commander" combat knfe
- Holstered P226
- Tactical Knife
- Tactical LED Light
- Food pouches
- M4A1 magazines
- Body: Desert camouflaged jacket with a darker desert camouflage vest holding grenades, more ammo, food pouches, etc.
- Legs: Desert camouflaged trousers as well, with the gold braid on it, indicating that Keating is a higher rank than a Coporal.
- Head: Helmet with night vision goggles and a wrap over the mouth to prevent any unsanitry particles to be taken in. Goggles can also replace Night Vision as well.
Personality and TraitsEdit
Known in his branch of military for his accurate aim, Keating is a humble soldier, loyal to almost every commanding officer higher ranked than him. He is respected by his squadmates and has the traits of a leader. He always knows what he's doing and he can plan quickly enough in a tight situation.