Infected is a gamemode in Call of Duty: Suicide Kings. It is a variant of zombies, and is a mixture of Zombies and MW3 Survival mode. The matches consist of 4-8 players, purchasing weapons from armories, perk bars from vending machines, and using an array of fun tools.
Tier 1 - n00bEdit
- Training - A map for less skilled players and beginers. The weapons, perks and equipment are a large amount less than the regular maps.
- Hollywood - A map for newer players, weapons are regular price. This is a map featuring the famed "Hollywood Sign"
- Fort - Fort S.K. featuring Suicide Kings heli Strafe runs.
- Streets - Riding in a Humvee around Hollywood. Defend your Humvee until it is overrun by infected, 4 person per Humvee so for 5-8 players there are two Humvees.
Tier 2 - AverageEdit
- Dockside - LA Malibu Beach docks, torn by infected.
- Lab - Fort S.K. secret lab.
- Training RECHARGED - A recharged version of the training map. Harder than original.
- Metal Slam - A Metallica themed map where the guns have sweet camos.
Tier - ProEdit
- Der Reise - WaW Revamped Map
- Shi No Numa - WaW Revamped Map
- Kino Der Toten - BO Revamped Map
- Nuketown - Hardcore Preview Map, prices are very high.
- Eminem - Eminem Music Plays over any map.
- Reno - The events of June 8th, 2014 with hardcore infected fights.
- Training HARDCORE - The last map in the series. Always different.