Wet Work is a story of several U.S. Navy SEALs on a mission to liberate POW's from a camp in Russia. The year is 2017. Sign up below if you wish to be a part of the story. An example is below.
NOTE-Please use modern weapons, any non-modern weapons will be removed and replaced with the M4 Carbine until you replace it with something modern. The same goes for vehicles, it will be replaced with the M3A3 Bradley. Thank You.
- Name- S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
- Weapon- Duracoated FAMAS
- Apperance-Tall, skinny, clean shaven face with scruff going underneath the chin to the neck
- Favorite Vehicle- Tactical Razor Scooter
- Name-Billy Mills
- Weapon- M416 w/ red dot and grenade launcher. M40A3. ACR w/ red dot sight. GOL Sniper Magnum.
- Appearence- Tall with short brown hair
- Favorite Vehicle-M1A2 Abrams
- Nathan "Swift" Jenkins
- Weapons: SR-25, Ithaca 37 Shotgun, MP5N
- Appearance: Very tall and very bulky
- Favorite Vehicle: Lockheed C-5 Galaxy
- Hanilk Vanhoutten Zimmermann
- Weapons: M4 Carbine
- Appearance: Tall and lanky
- Favorite Vehicle: M3A3 Bradley.
- Name: Jerry Watson
- Weapons: MP5K w/ Red Dot Sight & Grip, Sig P226 w/ Hollow Tip Ammunition
- Appearance: Average (Not too tall or short, not too skinny or fat)
- Vehicle: A-10 Thunderbolt II "Warthog" w/ GAU-8 30mm Gataling gun, AGM-65 Maverick Missiles, Hydra 70 Rockets, GBU-31 Mk84 JDAM Bombs
- Name: Adam Friedmann
- Weapons:MP7A1 w/Red Dot Sight & PQC Box,Savaging Bull Revolver,German Officers Saber
- Appearance:Average Height,Meduim Build
- Favorite Vehicle:Mil MI-24 "Hind"
A pure white blanket of snow had recently fallen on the Ural Mountains in Russia. Birds flew around through the snow covered trees singing to begin a new morning. One of them glided to the ground and landed on top of a small wooden sign with a small layer of snow on top. The image on the front was of a skull. Another bird landed landed nearby on the ground. It pecked for a worm, a massive explosion followed, the remaining birds scattered. In the distance, gaurds from the nearby prison camp were put on high alert. A team of Spetsnaz went to see what was killed by the mine. They crept silently through the woods. One bent down, and picked up a small, black object. He began laughing and then spoke over the radio. "Alright, alright, calm down, it was just another damn bird," he said while chuckling. In the camp, Nicholas Paciti sighed, he had been waiting for three years for a promised rescue team, he was shot down while flying a recon mission.