World War III was a conflict set during the second half of the 20th Century between the Eastern Bloc and the Western Bloc.
Timeline of Events
- September: North Vietnamese Army push into South Vietnam and take Saigon.
- US Forces push the NVA back to the established DMZ.
- Soviet troops are deployed into Vietnam, presence is substantial.
- October: North Vietnamese troops capture Saigon with assistance of the Red Army. The US retreats South.
- The NVA disembarks in the island of Java in Indonesia. Australian troops are deployed in.
- Java is retaken by Australian and American troops, the NVA retreats to Vietnam.
- August: Soviet forces punch through Berlin, the West German Army faces massive opposition from Russian and East German troops.
- US troops stationed in Germany respond. West Berlin falls under the hands of the Eastern Bloc.
- West German, French, English and Belgian troops are deployed in Germany, they fight Soviet troops along the border in Northeastern Bavaria.
- The Europeans manage to punch through the border and retake Southern Thuringia.
- US troops arrive to assist the Europeans in East Germany, the Soviet Union calls the Warsaw Pact members to assist.
- Bulgarian, Hungarian and Romanian troops push into Thuringia. The Western European armies are forced to push back.
- September: The Western Bloc attacks through the Mediterranean, Romania and Albania have no chance to counter.
- US troops severe the supply route running from Moscow to East Germany, thus affecting the effectiveness of the Eastern Bloc.
- The Eastern Forces retreat from Germany. British forces advance to Czechoslovakia.
- Czechoslovakia is gained by NATO, American forces set an airbase in Bratislava.
- Soviet forces in Poland strike Czechoslovakia, American troops respond, the airbase in Bratislava is heavily damaged by the air raids.
- September: Israel is attacked by Syrian and Iraqi forces. Israel responds, the Siege of Bethlehem begins.
- War in Europe ends after a long siege, the border established before the war is restored. NATO forces arrive to support Israeli troops in Bethlehem, Iranian troops also support Israel.
- Soviet and Bulgarian troops support the Syrian-Iraqi forces in Bethlehem.
- Iraqi troops regain Bethlehem with the help of Soviet forces.
- North Korean and North Vietnamese troops invade Malaysia and Thailand respectively. US and French troops are deployed to respond.
- The Siege of Bangkok begins after being invaded by North Vietnamese troops.
- Siege of Kuala Lumpur begins, both US and UK troops fight the vast North Korean army.
- Soviet forces, along with Iraq and Syria, defeat Israel and Iran on the Siege of Bethlehem.
- October: Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok are occupied by North Korea and North Vietnam. North Vietnamese forces advance westwards while North Korean troops cross the Indian Ocean to disembark in Iran.
- Imperial Iranian forces along with British and French forces defend the Southern Iranian coastline, without expecting an attack from Iraq.
- Iraqi forces and North Koreans occupy important oil supplies for Iran, thus affecting the effectiveness of Iranian forces.
- The Eastern Bloc forces attack the Suez Canal, maritime traffic is halted for a month, skyrocketing prices of merchandise worldwide.
- Iraq is defeated with help of West Germany in Iran. West German forces occupy Iraqi Kurdistan.
- North Korean forces retreat from Iran and move towards Africa.
- A combined task force of NATO forces is deployed in Suez. A naval battle begins.
- While the West maintains air dominance in the battle of the Suez canal, Soviet and Eastern forces prevent the access of any other ships into the Mediterranean.